Thursday, June 25, 2015

Zombie Mom

My husband was up working until 4 am (last night) trying to get his current book--ROBIN: Son of Batman--finished. That is the latest Mick has ever had to stay up. Nobody should have to work like that. And because he was up so late it woke me up. Then I went back to sleep for another 3 hours. Now I feel like a zombie. I cannot nap. It is physically impossible for me. I always wake up more tired. Why is it that some people have no problem sleeping for short stretches of time, waking up feeling refreshed? I envy those people. Now I must get dressed and drive to work. I apologize to anyone I might run off the road this morning. Just kidding. Sort of.

FYI, you can buy that shirt in the photo at Still Rad Clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...