Monday, June 22, 2015

Is The Hate Flag Really Coming Down???

Earlier today a headline on Yahoo caught my eye: Nikki Haley to call for removal of Confederate flag

I was stunned. I had just posted about this a couple days ago! My husband and I tuned in for the live stream. The governor of South Carolina did her best to appease both sides of this issue, but in the end she got roars of applause for saying it was time for the flag to come down.

After the announcement there was an interview with the founder of Southern Poverty Law Center, Morris Dees. SPLC is an organization that shuts down hate groups. Dees claimed there were more people killed in domestic terrorism than any threat overseas. Pretty scary. Thank goodness for this organization.

And to all the haters out there, please stop hating.

Love is all you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...