Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Procrastination Is a Bitch!

Can you believe it? I'm doing it again! Every day I say I'm going to write in my journal tonight and every night I blow it off. I got my book, I got my pen. What is wrong with me?!? Is it fear of failure... fear of success? I have to at least pick up the paper and write something. ANYTHING.

At least I am being diligent with this blog. Whether or not I have something to say, I sit down at the keyboard and start typing. I just need to get myself to do the same thing with the old journal.

I think I'm going to ask my daughter to get on my case every night. I will ask her to go practice her drums, and she can ask me to go write in my journal. Yeah, that's the ticket!

Are you a procrastinator? How do you get yourself out of the funk and get to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...