Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Morning Routine

GOOD MORNING! WELCOME TO THIS BEAUTIFUL NEW DAY!

And it's raining! Yay! Well, sprinkling. Whatever. We are in a drought, so every drop helps.

Yesterday I mentioned not being a morning person. Today I had an epiphany. Maybe I'm waking up too late! My alarm goes off at 6:30 AM, but usually I wake up before then and go back to sleep. That's a big no-no. I have never been able to take naps. Every time I try I wake up and feel like a zombie, all fuzzy-headed and cranky. Aren't naps supposed to have the opposite effect? Tomorrow I am going to set my alarm for 6:15 and see what happens. And if I wake up before that I will set my alarm even earlier. No more morning naps.

I also found a new Hatha Yoga workout to start my day. It's perfect, since I don't have much time. This girl gently works out your entire body in just ten minutes!

Namaste. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...