Thursday, June 4, 2015

A Fuzzy Head Does Not Help... Or Does It?

No, I'm not talking about hairstyles.

Today I have a cold and I feel like I'm underwater. I'm sure professional writers have to keep going even when they are ill. How do they do it? I just want to crawl into bed and go to sleep for a week.

Besides, how can you come up with interesting things to write about when you are so spaced out? Or maybe it's the perfect time to jot something down. It could become the most amazing piece of fantastical fiction! On the other hand, it could be like that episode of Seinfeld where Jerry wakes up laughing in the middle of the night, writes down his joke, yet the next day (after friends help him decipher his handwriting) it just makes no sense.

But if we don't write it down in the first place, we will never know, will we? Okay, I've answered my own question. I will keep plugging along and see what weirdness develops.

Hope you're feeling better than I am.

Time for some Yoga With Adrienne...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...