Tuesday, June 30, 2015

It's a Beautiful Day

The sun is reflecting off the house behind ours, creating a cheery glow. The sky is so blue it makes me smile. There's a bright pink flowering bush peeking over the fence. A dove is cooing in the distance. That's sort of annoying actually, like a broken record, but I digress.

Look out your window. It's a beautiful day. You are alive and you are going to do something great today. You might not change the world, but you could make someone's day, maybe your own, maybe mine. The only way you could screw it up is to show up to work with a frowny face, so turn that frown upside down, Mr. Man... or woman.

In the immortal words of Buddy the elf, "I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite."

This pep talk was brought on by my nauseous stomach. Hope it helps. I'm gonna go puke now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...