Friday, December 18, 2015

Record Party

Tonight we went to a record party at our friends' house. A bunch of us got together, brought boxes of records and a couple of turntables. Each of us took turns picking a record to play. We drank wine, ate food, and sang at the top of our lungs.

My pick of the night was The Monkees Greatest Hits. I had fun belting out She with Mickey Dolenz. I was surprised others in the room knew all the words, too.

I just remembered someone saying they were going to play The Partridge Family for me. I don't think they ever did. I would've crooned along with David Cassidy on I Think I Love You.

It was a lot of fun taking a trip down memory lane with all our old records. We plan to make this an annual event.

Do you like records?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...