Monday, December 14, 2015

Hail Yeah!

It hailed for a few seconds yesterday.

I sat alone in my office, typing away at my laptop. I had the window blinds open to let in light without wasting electricity. The sky started growing darker and I heard the gentle patter of rain on the window. Within seconds the water was beating harder against the glass, getting louder and louder. Then it sounded like rocks were being poured on the roof. My husband yelled out from the next room, "It's hailing!" Before I could jump up to watch the show he called out, "Oh, it stopped already!" Too bad.

I love watching hail come down. It's the closest thing we get to snow in this area. I just wouldn't want to be outside when it was happening. Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...