Sunday, November 1, 2015

Wedding Anniversary 23

It was 23 years ago that I married my sweetheart on Halloween, our favorite holiday.

We met while working at a little electronics company. I was the receptionist and he was a consultant in the drafting department. It was love at first sight for me; love at second sight for him (he says).

He broke the ice by helping me move into my first apartment with my girlfriend. Two months later I was practically living at his apartment. Within six months we had officially moved in together. I felt bad for my roommate, so I continued to pay my share of the rent until she found someone else.

Six months later we bought a house together, a month after that he proposed and 12 months later we were married. We've been in the same house all this time.

I guess when it's right you just know it.
--

How did you know you had met "the one"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...