Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Blown to Bits

"You may be shining now, but I will destroy you. I will line up those of your kind side-by-side until your are erased from my sight. You will be gone and the others behind you will fall into place. Then they, too, will be blown to bits by my bombs and arrows."

With one tap of my finger, I fired the missile. I watched with glee as the glowing blades pierced the colorful gems.

I did it! My kingdom was now restored!

Glancing at the clock, I gasped and quickly shut down my laptop. 

"Damn you, Jewel Match 3!" I always lose track of time whenever I play this stupid game.

--

Seriously, I am obsessed with this video game, Jewel Match 3. I think I go into a trance watching these colorful jewels fall and burst apart. Not only is it a beautiful gem matching game, but there are puzzles to put together, hidden objects to find, gardens to plant and castles to build.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...