Thursday, November 5, 2015

Nestle Boycott

I have been hearing for months how Nestle has been stealing water from California to bottle Arrowhead and Pure Life Water.

They have no remorse for the fact that this state is going through one of the worst droughts in history.

I just found a quote from Nestle CEO Tim Brown, when asked if his corporation will ever consider halting the company’s unprecedented water extraction (like Starbucks did). He replied, “Absolutely not! In fact, if I could increase it, I would!”

What the-- WHAT?!?

What sort of lunatic takes water from a dying state and sells it back to its own residents? It's like something out of The Lorax.

Hardly anybody reads this blog, so I doubt my saying "Boycott Nestle!" is going to do much, but I cannot imagine activist groups will let this one go. Nestle has plenty of water bottling factories elsewhere so they can afford to close this one. If they don't, the people won't forgive their actions.

I have already stopped buying Nestle products and will avoid them until they stop stealing our water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...