Thursday, November 12, 2015

Dreaming in Movies

Do you ever wake up from a dream and think, "Whoa, that would totally make a great movie!"

I do that all the time. The problem is I usually start to forget the story within a few seconds and when I wake up I'm usually too tired to write anything down. I really should, though. I have my journal right next to my bed. I may not be writing films, but I could definitely add some of these scenes and characters to my stories.

This morning's dream included aliens taking over human bodies and infiltrating the religious right. I was the only one noticing that their human forms were being eaten away by alien features. I think this little dog was aware of it, but I woke up before I could see his reaction.

Hm, it sounds almost like a movie I saw in the 80s. It was called They Live. There was one guy who could see these creatures and he was on a mission to destroy them all. But they were everywhere, in all walks of life. I wonder if that's where the premise for Grimm came from.

Maybe my subconscious was remembering a radio show I heard a few weeks ago. My husband and I listen to a Coast to Coast AM, as well as The Art Bell Show, where they discuss alternative news and paranormal events.

A couple different people had called in to say they had weird experiences. One was a massage therapist and the other was a hair stylist. Each of them were with a client when they either saw their client morph or change into some weird alien being. One woman said it looked like a hologram coming out of the person. The other said their client looked as if the human form was a hologram losing its power, like the human features were a forcefield. Creepy, eh?

Many people believe that aliens are here on earth.

What do you believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...