Sunday, July 5, 2015

Winning Isn't Everything

No, winning isn't everything, but it sure is fun! Especially when it's something you really want!

Today I went to the Pop Culture event for OUTLANDER at our local Barnes and Noble. I told my husband they were giving away prizes, the dvd set of season one, volume one and THE OUTLANDISH COMPANION, which is like the encyclopedia of the OUTLANDER universe. Since I already owned the dvd set I had my fingers crossed for the book.

Fortunately, my daughter and I were the only fans who showed up at this particular B&N. I was shocked. I bet the others were all at the store across town. I won the book by default. Hey, I'll take it! Sadly, they didn't have a dvd set to give away or I would've happily taken that, too, to trade in for volume 2 when it finally comes out in a few months.

Did I mention how much I love OUTLANDER??? Still haven't watched the show? Check out this behind-the-scenes video and see if it grabs you. The book is even better.

An Inside Look at "Outlander"
Go behind-the-scenes with the cast and crew of Starz's hit series, "Outlander!"
Posted by Backstage on Friday, June 19, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...