Saturday, July 11, 2015

Getting Goosebumps

I found my notes for my old book. Actually it's meant to be a book series, along the lines of Goosebumps, but not scary. It's more supernatural humor. Nobody is getting tortured or killed in my books, if I can help it. Sorry.

In my notes I had listed plot ideas for several books. I totally did not remember this! It made me wonder how R.L. Stine wrote, so I went to his website hoping for some tips. While there I found a page for teachers, which included a download of a free writing program! YES!!! Okay, technically, it is a classroom activity kit, but I'm still a kid at heart, and a student of life. This kit is to help writers get over their fear of writing...just what I needed.

Thank you, R.L. Stine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...