Thursday, July 9, 2015

While the Cat's Away

I have found my writer's retreat and it's called a staycation. My family is away at Comic-Con this weekend, so I am going to use my time wisely and just curl up on the sofa and write, write, WRITE!

I went grocery shopping at Sprouts and plan to eat mainly fruit and veggies (like I always should). Today I had a banana and green tea for breakfast, celery and peanut butter for lunch and a fruit and kale smoothie for dinner. I thought about baking some granola bars, too, but I'm still full from the smoothie. I'll have some popcorn later if I get hungry.

I also bought an essential oil mist called "Chill Pill", which is mainly a combination of orange, lavender, patchouli and peppermint. Hopefully it will keep me from stressing out over storyline details. It does smell good. It's funny, I cannot handle perfumes or scented lotions, but I'm totally fine with essential oils.

Have a relaxing evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...