Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Good Night, Moon

The day is almost over and I am just now writing this blog post! What happened to my morning ritual?

Well, I woke up late. Actually, I woke up super early then went back to sleep. Always a bad idea. I should've just gotten up then.

First thing in the morning, I had to print out a bunch of comic book pages for my husband.

Next I boxed up a record I had sold on eBay last night.

At 8 am I went to my day job.

After work I attended an extra choir rehearsal for our performance this Sunday.

I got home after 9 pm and had to help my husband with one of his pages (I'm his assistant inker).

The phrase, the night was black as ink, kept running through my mind and I thought I might turn it into a short story. But now it's late and I'm tired.

Goodnight, people. Goodnight, computer. Good night, moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...