Thursday, July 30, 2015

Learn from a Master

Master Class: James Patterson Teaches Writing

My friend posted this link for me today. It looks like a very interesting website and class, featuring videos and tips on outline, plot, characters, dialogue and more! If I had $90.00 just sitting around I would probably sign up.

Maybe I'll wait to hear what others have to say about it. Is it worth it? Or should I just keep looking for free tips from multiple authors online?

What makes James Patterson's tips better than other authors... aside from the fact that he's had tons of best sellers published?

When you think about it, $90.00 is a pretty good deal for a workshop, especially from such a popular author.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...