Friday, July 17, 2015

Blue Swirling Smoke (Black as Ink, part 2)

A friend posted this gorgeous photo of the sky and it inspired me.
Here is a continuation of Black as Ink...

As I thought about the possibility of passing through to another dimension or something, I gave thanks for the large quantity of food in my backpack. My sail across the large Scottish lake was supposed to last only a few hours, but I hadn't been able to decide what to bring with me. At the Little Nessie Shop there were so many goodies to choose from. At least I wouldn't go hungry for awhile. As I reached for a bottle of mineral water, I froze. A bluish grey smoke or mist started growing around me. I shivered and pulled my windbreaker tight. It's just a fog bank, I thought. Then everything became eerily quiet.

Until the next inspirational photo, have a good night.

Read Black as Ink, part 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...