Friday, July 24, 2015

Death and Taxes

<-- That's what I look like when trying to do my taxes. UGH!!!

I have my own business, selling toys and collectibles on eBay. Twice each year I have to organize all the sales information and figure out how much I owe in taxes. In April it's income, and in July it's sales tax. Trying to organize all the sales info is like pulling teeth for me. You would think I'd have gotten the hang of it after all these years, but I forget how to do it every time. What should take me one day ends up taking a week. That's mainly because I have to stop and turn my mind to other things or I will go insane and drop dead at my computer. Why can't I just sit down and get it done?

I guess I have the mind of an artist and not an accountant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...