Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Stay Positive

Dear friends, it seems I have gotten off track on this blog.

In the beginning I said I was going to start each day with a word of gratitude and an observation. Well, the observations have been there, but oh so negative lately!

It is very important to start off the day being grateful for whatever comes. Life is to be experienced, not just lived. We learn from each obstacle. The trick is navigating around it, while keeping your positive outlook. I haven't been doing so well with that. This, like I said, is why I stopped watching the news. It just makes me so angry.

Deep breath. Ahh...

Now greet the day with a smile and don't let the small stuff take it away. And it's all small stuff. The trick is remembering that. Need a little inspiration? Check out Don't Sweat the Small Stuff and It's All Small Stuff: Simple Ways to Keep the Little Things from Taking Over Your Life by Richard Carlson.

Until then, just "fake it 'til you make it".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...