Sunday, October 25, 2015

Vacation, Had to Get Away

Sadly, my daily writing run came to an end yesterday. I forgot to post something.

My excuse was being on vacation.

I don't travel much, but my husband was a guest at the Bellingham ComiCon in Washington state and he wanted me to go with him. I did not take my laptop with me, but thought I might be able to at least post some simple short prose via cell phone. Alas, it was not to be. I managed to post something on Friday, but I was so exhausted last night it completely slipped my mind! So sorry to you and to myself. I was doing so well, too!

How do writers keep up with a daily schedule when they go on vacation. Or do they even go on vacations? Do they all take their laptops with them and just keep going? Maybe.

I need to get back into the morning groove anyway. Posting stuff at night really sucks. I'm usually so tired and cranky. Hmm, I'm usually that way in the morning, too, but at least I'll get it out of the way early and not worry about it.

I'll write the next chapter of The Clown on Monday. I really mean it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...