Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Silence is Golden

Recently I had a mini meltdown while surrounded by a group of friends. It was embarrassing.

Soon after that I heard someone talking about meditation, how when we have a regular practice it makes it easier to deal with everyday annoyances. You still feel the emotions, but you're better able to handle them. It makes you more thoughtful. No more foot-in-mouth disease.

How fortunate that the Meditation Sit-a-thon starts this weekend. I will get my practice back on track by challenging my husband to sit with me every day.

If you or anyone you know also suffer from similar afflictions like foot-in-mouth disease or high anxiety, meditation can help you, too!

For more information about the Sit-a-thon visit the 21 Day Wake Up Challenge.

FYI, you can start anytime! Just go for 21 days from your own starting date and hopefully you will create a helpful habit for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...