Saturday, October 10, 2015

Spew!

I didn't know what to do! The howls were getting louder and its face turned a hideous shade of reddish purple. I covered my ears and watched in horror as a vile stream of what looked like clam chowder shot from its mouth and nose in a projectile across the room to splatter all over the floor. What the hell was that? And was it toxic?

I pointed at the creature and yelled, "You are so cleaning that up!"

"Are you crazy? She's just a baby!"

I glared at my best friend. "Fine! YOU clean it up!"

"Maybe babysitting isn't your thing."

"Ya think?"

"I'll get the mop."
--

This scene was inspired by an adorable photo of a friend's new baby with whitish glop running down her chin. Just for the record, I would've cleaned up the above mess. This scene is from the perspective of a bratty pre-teen.
Although, I was also a bratty pre-teen and probably would've felt the same way. Babysitting was so not my thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...