Saturday, May 30, 2015

The Mighty Pen

I do most of my writing on my laptop, but I was told a long time ago that it is important to hand write things. The act of putting pen to paper actually does something in our brains, activates cells, that helps us to remember things better. Time to dust off the old writing journal.

I also have this super cool fountain pen someone gave me years ago, along with  two bottles of ink. Although most people don't care about their writing implements, there really is something magical about writing with a fountain pen. The one I have is modern. You fill it up, so you don't have to keep dipping it. And every mark on the paper comes out beautifully clean and precise. Every word becomes a work of art. I just hope my pen still works. I'm sure I'll have to take it apart and clean it.

Have you ever used a fountain pen? Do you have a favorite brand? I may need to replace mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...