Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Desert Island Time

Good morning, world! Thank you for this beautiful grey day!

Lately I keep thinking, "When am I going to start working on my novel again?" I have so many things to do, even if some of them are just thoughts in my head.

What if I could actually dedicate some time to do nothing but WRITE? No distractions, no worries, just immerse myself in creativity and get my novel finished. Well, maybe it is possible! Check out Funds for Writers. They are a site dedicated to helping writers get paid for their art. There's an entire page called Grants. I am off to find one that suits me. I notice a lot of them are for people in specific areas. There must be some for northern California...

And I'm back already! There was nothing there that suited me, but I will keep searching. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...