Friday, May 29, 2015

Freewriting Today

Good morning! Since I have nothing to say at the moment, I will give you an example of freewriting. No judgement, please. Laughing is okay.

I'm looking out the window and the sky is grey. It's almost as if God tipped over a bucket of paint, the one He was using on the elephants. "Oops!" He cries out, while quickly grabbing up the pail, so no more spreads. Too much paint and the sun will be blocked out. There goes mankind. Don't want that... yet.

There ya go! My mini freewriting lesson for today. Since I don't have much time this morning, I kept it short. When you freewrite, you just write down whatever pops into your head. It can be totally ridiculous and not make any sense. Nobody is going to read it... not unless you plaster it on a blog for the world to see, that is.

Have a greytful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...