Wednesday, August 19, 2015

We Are All One

In an earlier post I mentioned the new Netflix series Sense8 (So much for quitting television!). I think the reason I connected with this show so strongly is that it echoes my belief that we are all connected. Some people feel this pull more than others. And in this show there are clusters of eight people from around the world that can move and act as one being. They are each a part of a whole. It's like how some believe we are each a part of God. We are all waves making up the ocean.

I am not a religious person, but I am a spiritual one. I believe there is life beyond the physical plane and each of us is here for a reason, to help each other. I just wish everyone did, so we would end all the fighting in our world.

Like John Lennon sang, "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together."

I am you and you are me. We are each other. I even made buttons so everyone can shout it out loud...er, quietly.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...