Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Natural Mood Enhancer

On my way to work this morning I was feeling grumbly. I'm not a morning person and I don't like driving in traffic, probably like most people.

I take back roads whenever possible just so I can feel a little more peaceful.

While driving through a quiet neighborhood I was struck by how bright green the grass and trees all looked. Immediately my mood lightened.

I thought about how many times I've told myself to look at a tree whenever I feel down. It really does help. I guess it's true what they say about being in nature. It's like a doctor's prescription.

Although I'm not, nor ever have been, a "nature girl", I do appreciate the flowers and trees...even if it is from a distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...