Monday, March 7, 2016

Sick for Weeks

You'll notice the last thing I wrote was over a week ago, and that was from my sickbed on the couch. I am just now recovering from a cold / sinus infection. I still feel the effects, but I'm finally alert enough to actually put a coherent thought together! It has been rough going these past two weeks.

I also started thinking about the quality of my writing here. I don't want to just post a bunch of crap on this blog, just to fulfill some goal of writing every day. So I will no longer write something here just to write something here. If I am inspired by a photo or a news headline I will write my thoughts. If I have a quirky story idea I will post that too. But I will not bore you with my pointless ramblings.

Just know that I really am writing every day. It just might not be on this blog. I probably mentioned that before, and I will probably mention it again...and again...and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your kind words...